Whether your goal is to build strength, increase flexibility, or lose a few unwanted pounds, it begins with the decision to change your lifestyle. And it could begin today.
The longer you wait, the further you’re getting from your goal. Make the commitment to be healthy. We’ll be your partner every step (or plank or squat) of the way.
Meet our featured trainer Adaugo Akaluso!
And our strength master Michael Seibold !
Contact us for a free consultation!
We start every training program with an assessment. This is a judgment-free zone where we will take baseline measurements of where you are today. We perform/test things such as:
- PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
- Body Composition
- Functional Movement Screening
- RHR (optimal for cardio program)
- BMR (this is what you need to stay alive)
- State of Readiness
- Willingness to Change (yep, that’s measurable)
- VO2 Max
You’ve probably tried a few things on your own. Maybe you want to spice things up with a kettle bell routine. Or maybe you don’t know what that contraption is in your gym. Some of us just need the accountability to show up for ourselves. At any rate, being a lone traveler limits your reach… and your progress.
Let us design a program specific to your needs and goals. You pick the mountain. We will be the sherpa.
Our coaches have experience with:
- Ages 4-78
- Fat Loss & Weight Maintenance
- Injury Prevention/Management
- Body weight training
- Free Weights
- Muscle Gain aka “Toning”
- Kettle bells
- Resistance Bands
- Obstacle Course Race Preparation
- Suspension Training/ TRX
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise
- Post Physical Therapy/Operations
- Marathon Training
- Correcting Imbalances/Dysfunction
- Distance Running
Not a gym rat? That’s great too.
Movement doesn’t have to be done within four walls. Los Angeles has a lot to offer. We plan to see it all and we’d love your company.
Our coaches can meet you in the great outdoors to enjoy a number of things.
- Hiking (there’s so many trails!)
- Intermittent Jogging (ask us what that means)
- Training in the park
- Dancing (we git down)
- Tennis (but novice. We’ll keep you laughing)
- Roller Skating
- Beach Workouts
- Bike riding
- Trampoline Parks are fun too!